In this Module you find useful information on how to use communication and collaboration tools in order to enhance your teaching practices. Specifically, you will learn which digital technologies are appropriate for use in a given classroom context and you will be able to select the ones that best fit your classroom needs.
You will also learn about the processes of sharing data, information and digital content online so to better manage your teaching practices when using tools and technologies for co-constructing knowledge. Lastly, you will gain knowledge on how to apply netiquette rules when communicating online and help your students to understand how to effectively communicate online.
Upon completion of this Module participants should be able to:
- Identify various digital technologies appropriate for use in a given classroom context
- Consider the processes of sharing data, information and digital content online
- Use collaboration tools and technologies for co-constructing knowledge
- Apply netiquette rules when communicating online
- Encourage students to create positive digital identities
- Support parents to advice their children in regard to internet activities